Sunday, May 9, 2010

Okay I haven't done this for a very long time but Krystal told me I had to tell this story so here you go. I take my mother-in-law to town with me sometimes to do grocery shopping. She just loves to go to town and get out of the house. But before I tell you what happened you have to realize the relationship between me and my mother-in-law. We both give each other a bad time. I tell her things that I know are going to make her mad and she does the same to me. I am really afraid of seeing my father-in-law (he passed away 16 years ago) again because I have turned my mother-in-law into a jokester. But I really love them both.

Anyway we were driving around Pocatello and I saw this car I have just really fallen in love with and it was green (my whole house is green but my favorite color is red and my mother-in-law hates green and tells me all the time) So I showed my mother-in-law and I thought she was going to come unglued. She told me how ugly that car was and that she would never ride in that car. I got on the phone right away and called Richard and asked him if I could buy this car, he told me I couldn't. Well I tried. Love you mom.



3 comments:

  1. A new post!!! That was a funny story. :) It sounds like you and your mother in law have a pretty fun relationship!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was HILARIOUS!!! I have never seen grandma so adament!!! Love you mom!!!

    ReplyDelete