Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Well I finally accomplished it. Kami had a home decorator come to there enrichment and was telling me all about it. She was telling them how to decorate there book shelves and Kami got really excited and called me and was telling me all the stuff that she suggested. Kami said Mom that would be so cool to do that to your book shelves. So she proceeded to help me. I would call her from the stores, take pictures on my phone and send her, and was trying really hard to do this on my own. Well after days and days and days of stuff laying all over my floors, and a lot of questions being asked on how to do this or that here is the final end results. After I took this pictures I was really kicking myself that I didn't take a before and after shot. But take my word for it, it was really bad. There was just JUNK piled all over the shelves. It was really bad. But I hope that this passes the test Kami. It makes me feel a whole lot better. When I pass the shelves I just have to stop and look I am so excited. Thank Kami

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog Melanie!! That book shelf looks absolutly amazing. Very well done!

    ReplyDelete