Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Random Happenings

And this weekend we enjoyed conference with some of our kids & Grandma of course. We also went kayaking in the river and I thought we were going to freeze to death but it was really pretty good and we got some awesome pictures but I guess I am not as good as I thought Shane sent them to me in my email but I can't figure out how to get them. But thanks you guys for the great weekend it was great having you home. Stephen & Kami, & Nathan and Kelsey we missed you.



We celebrated Karli's 16th birthday. It is so weird that my baby is 16. She is so much fun having around. She even likes being with her mom and dad. Happy 16 Karli we sure do love you.

We celebrated my birthday at Kory & Charisse's house thank you so much for the great day I had a blast. Do you see the crown I am wearing? I was queen for a day and nobody could be mean to me it was great. We also went to the temple with my niece and nephew they adopted two children and were able to seal them to there family. It was great to be with some of the Williams family. Nathan and Kelsey we missed you.
So I found pictures on my camera from our trip to Hawaii so I guess you get a lot more too. Stephen and Kami, & Kory and Charisse wanted to do something fun when Stephen and Kory graduated so they decided to go to Hawaii and they asked us if we wanted to go with them. It was a great vacation and still cannot believe that we went. We loved playing in the water and just being together. The temple was amazing and am very glad we went.









So i really don't know about this blogging thing because first I am a terrible computer person (one who hates computers) and two I just want them to work and do what I want them to do. So then your kids tell you, you have to have a blog and then when you don't do anything on the blog you get yelled at too. Man this is a much to complicated world that we live in and if my kids would just have stayed living in my house we wouldn't have to be dealing with any of this. But just for the record I love all of the husbands and wife that they married.



Kami told me I need to use this as a journal and she wants something every week HA HA HA!!! Yes I thought that was funny too but we are going to try.


Sorry like I said this is going to be weird but I figured out how to get my pictures off of my camera.


2 comments:

  1. MOM!! I loved reading your post. I can't wait to read the weekly updates. Soon you'll be looking for things to post, you're going to be calling me and taking me places just so you can post it on your blog. You just wait :-). Love you mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEA!!! I love the idea!!! Wahoo!!! I just noticed though that every time there is a blog about a family even they always say..."we missed you Nathan and Kelsey" I think we are going to have to fix that!

    ReplyDelete